Saturday, January 16, 2010

i wish i had a pizza had a bottle of wine


 
 

aaahh, the weekend. perfect time for relaxing in this laid-back-cool outfit. suits my needs for brunching, arts n' crafting (or rather, attempts at), reading, and of course. posing. too bad that's not what i'll be doing this weekend when i'm at WORK. thankfully, my boss gave me the day off on thursday in exchange for working on saturday. so i did get my perfect weekend 'fit did not go to waste. i know. you were worried. i'm still bitter though that the rest of the world gets a three day weekend and i get a one-day weekend. well, at least i have more than enough work to keep myself busy. 

wearing: burnout tank, citzens of humanity; skinny jeans, uniqlo; cardigan, aqua; shoes, jeffrey campbell; hat, gift from a kiwi houseguest; sunnies, from painted bird (or you can get them at shotwell); bangle,i think it's from a tibetan gift place in my 'hood); elastic bracelets; wholesale jewelry catalog; ring, antique.

title song by: girls. great weekend tune. btw.

7 comments:

  1. love your style!

    http://fashionlheure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is perfect. So laid back and effortless. Great blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. total agreement with this post title.

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE your oxfords! These photos are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos.. and wow, I am crushing on your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every element of this outfit! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit! i need those shoes!
    good luck on all the work! :)

    ReplyDelete