Thursday, October 15, 2009

ding ding ding we have a winnnnahhh!

dear you guys,
thanks SO MUCH for your help! by the end of the day alexander wang was the clear winner, so i was on a mission to make it work (love you tim gunn). i stopped by forever 21 and got some faux leather shortie-shorts, walgreens for some athletic socks, my roomate's closet and my own to get all the pieces i would need for my outfit! it's looking so good so far, and i still have two days (kinda) to perfect it. i'm so stoked!!!! i took a pic on my phone but i can't figure out how to upload it here, so just wait till saturday for the final product!

i'd like to give a special shout out to the boys that weighed in on the subject---it's so nice to have (an attempt at) gender balance!

stay tuned!!
love,
al

for a sneakie peakie-- these looks are incorporated in my ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment