Wednesday, September 30, 2009

knubs and a weave

over the weekend i took all my tearsheets from the september mags (i had a LOT) and assembled them into one nice inspiration book. a little cheeseball, i know, but it cleans up a lot easier and it turns out it's quite helpful. when looking back through all the pages i had torn out, i figured out what i was most attracted to this season. and that, my friends, is texture. yes, more than any color or silhouette or designer in particular,  texture--anything that made me want to reach out and feel the fabric-- was ripped out and sprayglued. 


with my inspiration as such, and the weather turning awful (i hate the fall, but that's another post all together), on tuesday i got crafty with my tights and paired them with my black woven boots. the colors match but the textures contrast in a really cool way.


tights: gap, paris (turned inside out). boots: handmade in italy, available here

No comments:

Post a Comment